After a century of picturesque journeys and connecting the Australian landscape from east to west the Trans-Australian Railway has been captured in the Royal Australian Mint’s 2017 mintmark and counterstamp offers.
Designed by Tony Dean the reverse of these coins feature an artistic depiction of a train crossing the Australian landscape on the Railway line.
- Map Shape Counterstamp - Royal Australian Mint Roadshow
- 'C' Canberra - Royal Australain Mint Gallery Press
- 'B' Brisbane - Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) - 11th-20th August
- 'M' Melbourne - Royal Melbourne Show - 23rd Sept - 3rd October
- 'S' Sydney - Royal Agricultural (Easter) Show - 6th-19th April
We will endeavour to deliver orders as quickly as possible but, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery within Australia and 4-6 weeks overseas.
We require full payment with order, plus all shipping/postage charges before we dispatch any goods.
All shipping/postage (including insurance) costs are subject to change without notice.
Shipping charges for Australia is a flat fee of $8.50, except heavy items such as coin rolls, books, accessories and large quantities of coins and banknotes which will be charged at current Australia Post charges. We will advise you of these costs before shipping.
Overseas shipping charges as follows; orders up to 1kg;
- South Pacific Zone 1 - $25.00
- Asia Zone 2 - $28.00
- Taiwan - $95.00
- North & South America Zone 3 - $30.00
- Europe Zone 4 - $35.00
Orders over 1 kilogram, please contact us for shipping and insurance charges.