Australia Post and the Royal Australian Mint produced this booklet in 2006 containing 24 stamps and a cupro-nickel uncirculated 50 cent commemorating various events including the Royal Visits to Australia.
The stamps in the booklet are:
- The Queen's second Royal visit to Australia was in 1963 2 x 5 pence (5d) and 2 x 2/3 (2 Shillings and 3 pence) stamps were printed.
- The Royal visit of 1970 consists of 2 x 5¢ and 2 x 30¢ stamps
- The Queen's Australian flag consists of 4 x 22¢ stamps
- Silver Jubilee in 1977 consists of 2 x 18¢ and 2 x 45¢ stamps
- Golden Jubilee in 2002 consists of 2 x 45¢ and 2 x $2.45 postage stamps
- 50th anniversary of first Royal visit in 2004 consists of 4 x 50¢ stamps
THIS BOOKLET CONTAINS OVER $11.00 FACE VALUE
We will endeavour to deliver orders as quickly as possible but, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery within Australia and 4-6 weeks overseas.
We require full payment with order, plus all shipping/postage charges before we dispatch any goods.
All shipping/postage (including insurance) costs are subject to change without notice.
Shipping charges for Australia is a flat fee of $8.50, except heavy items such as coin rolls, books, accessories and large quantities of coins and banknotes which will be charged at current Australia Post charges. We will advise you of these costs before shipping.
Overseas shipping charges as follows; orders up to 1kg;
- South Pacific Zone 1 - $25.00
- Asia Zone 2 - $28.00
- Taiwan - $95.00
- North & South America Zone 3 - $30.00
- Europe Zone 4 - $35.00
Orders over 1 kilogram, please contact us for shipping and insurance charges.