1988 Australian Bicentenary 3 Coin 3 Banknote Portfolio
The portfolio consists of 1988 commemorative issues of $2 $5 and $10 coins and banknotes. The three coins are proof issue in the same metals used for the individually sold proof coins during the year.
The $10 banknote was the first polymer banknote issued in Australia while the $5 and $2 banknotes were low serial numbered normal 'paper' issues.
The coins and notes in the set are:
- 1988 First Fleet Bicentenary $10 Coin
- 1988 Parliament House $5 Coin
- 1988 $2 Coin
- 1988 Bicentenary Johnston/Fraser - 26 January 1988 Overprint Polymer $10 Note
- 1985-89 Johnston/Fraser Gothic Serials QAH Paper $5 Note and
- 1985-88 Johnston/Fraser - LQG Last Serial Prefix Paper $2 Note.
The set was the first joint issue produced by the Royal Australian Mint and Note Printing Australia.
We will endeavour to deliver orders as quickly as possible but, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery within Australia and 4-6 weeks overseas.
We require full payment with order, plus all shipping/postage charges before we dispatch any goods.
All shipping/postage (including insurance) costs are subject to change without notice.
Shipping charges for Australia is a flat fee of $8.50, except heavy items such as coin rolls, books, accessories and large quantities of coins and banknotes which will be charged at current Australia Post charges. We will advise you of these costs before shipping.
Overseas shipping charges as follows; orders up to 1kg;
- South Pacific Zone 1 - $25.00
- Asia Zone 2 - $28.00
- Taiwan - $95.00
- North & South America Zone 3 - $30.00
- Europe Zone 4 - $35.00
Orders over 1 kilogram, please contact us for shipping and insurance charges.